How to Complain
- Our commitment
Harbour Wealth (PTY) Ltd consider client complaints and feedback vitally important as it enables us to continuously improve our value proposition available to Customers.
We are committed to ensuring that all complaints received are resolved promptly and in a fair and equitable manner.
- Lodging your complaint
Please lodge your complaint in writing to email@example.com
The complaint should contain sufficient details including:
- client details and the policy, account or member number that relates to the complaint.
- specific details about the nature of the complaint e.g., facts, dates and supporting documentation (i.e. letters, quotations, previous correspondence etc.) to enable us to deal with the complaint quickly and fairly;
- proof of any losses sustained.
- the solution / remedial action you believe is required to resolve the complaint.
- Complaint process
We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 48 hours.
If the complaint can be resolved immediately, we will do so and advise you accordingly.
If the complaint cannot be resolved immediately, we will send you a written summary of the steps to be taken to resolve the matter and the expected date of resolution.
- Complaints out of our control
Where any complaint received pertains to something out of our control, e.g. product information or investment performance, we will forward the complaint to the product provider concerned and, where possible, facilitate the resolution process.
If you are not happy with our response, you can approach the Ombud at Customer Contacts Division / the FAIS Ombud. T: 012 762 5000 / 012 470 9080, F: 086 764 1422 / 012 348 3447 E: firstname.lastname@example.org ,W: www.faisombud.co.za